7/30/10

POEM OR WHATEVER FOR MY FRIEND BARRY (AKA THE GREATEST HUMAN ON EARTH)


If I could I would steal every pudding cup and give it to my friend Barry because I firmly believe he is the greatest human on earth and I like to see him happy.

Sorry but if you were like well then what the hell am I going to do when I want some pudding I would laugh a half inch from your face.

Hahahaha, like that.

Really you shouldn’t worry though because the kind of guy Barry is, he’d keep maybe a few cases for himself and then share the rest with everybody.

Maybe even you, even though there is a 99.9999 (sorry, no clue how many 9’s but you get the idea)% chance you don’t know him.

A little sad for you but I see you’re coping.

The end.


P.S. One time we were watching this amazing running back return the ball all the way from the 1 yard line and I made an okay joke about how that guy probably has that on TiVo and watches it all the time and Barry imitated the football player watching that footage in bed and he mimed jerking off and said loudly: “Niggaz can’t catch me!” and I laughed the hardest I’ve ever laughed and I still crack up inside every time I think of this and am very positive that I will for the rest of my life.

5 comments:

  1. can i be the flower girl when you two get married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you may not sir, you can be one of the maids of honor though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and look how well i pull off opposing plaids... does that even mean anything? it should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, funny, you've been my flower girl for years and years inside my mind. Weird.

    ReplyDelete